The Velocity Operator's Utility Belt was designed with a "Less is More" approach. The OUB is narrower than other belts allowing for greater operator mobility while maintaining ample real estate to mount additional pouches and equipment. Its skeletonized insert ensures passive cooling and allows the belt to be at least 25% lighter than other comparable belts.
Velocity System's Operator Utility Belt
- Load-bearing Outer Utility Belt
- Used in conjunction with an Inner Riggers belt, or other belt up to 2.5" wide (sold separately)
- Inner Belt slides inside Mesh Sleeve
- Molle loops for attachment of pouches, holsters, etc.
- Padded back for cooling and comfort
- Inner belt can be run over one or multiple independent molle loop panels to use a drop-leg holster or non-molle belt worn holster
Velocity System's recommends ordering the size which has a length slightly shorter than your waist size (on top of your pants) so there is room for a buckle in front.
Therefore the approximate waist lengths are:
Small (waist 30-34)
Medium (waist 34-38)
Large (waist 38-42)
X-Large (waist 40-44+)
Actual Length Of Belt: