The Operator's Utility Belt from Velocity Systems is a streamline version of the traditional "battle belt" concept. The narrow design helps maintain flexible movement while still providing plenty of space for mounting pouches. The skeleton mesh materials allow for padded ventilation. The Operator's Utility Belt allows you to run your inner belt over the MOLLE panels so you can direct mount items like holsters.
- Load-bearing Outer Utility Belt
- Used in conjunction with an Inner Riggers belt, or other belt up to 2.5" wide (sold separately)
- Inner Belt slides inside Mesh Sleeve
- Molle loops for attachment of pouches, holsters, etc.
- Padded back for cooling and comfort
- Inner belt can be run over one or multiple independent molle loop panels to use a drop-leg holster or non-molle belt worn holster
Velocity System's recommends ordering the size which has a length slightly shorter than your waist size (on top of your pants) so there is room for a buckle in front.
Therefore the approximate waist lengths are:
Small (waist 30-34)
Medium (waist 34-38)
Large (waist 38-42)
X-Large (waist 40-44+)
Actual Length Of Belt: