** All Discontinued/Clearance items and sales from The Drop Zone are FINAL and therefore cannot be returned. **
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you have 90 days from purchase date to return your merchandise for a refund.
If you are looking to exchange an item, simply place a new order online. To receive a refund on the original purchase, please follow the instructions below.
To receive a FULL refund, please ensure the following requirements are met. If these are not satisfied, we reserve the right to either decline the return, or charge a 20% restocking fee. Please contact us if you are unsure whether your return meets the requirements below:
- All items returned must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags, and in their original packaging/wrapping. Items that have been damaged or in packages that have been carelessly opened ( i.e. with scissors, razor blades, box cutters, ripped, etc.,) will not be accepted for return.
- Please DO NOT use the manufacturer's packaging for shipping. For example, ensure you put a shoe-box inside a standard shipping cardboard box or shipping bag when sending back footwear.
- Please place the Approved RMA email inside the return, and write your RMA number on the outside shipping package.
Step 1: Request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
All returns MUST have an Approved RMA. This can be done 1 of 2 ways:
- Online, by clicking HERE. You will then follow the simple onscreen instructions.
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include:
- Your order number and your name
- Item(s) to be returned
- Reason for return
Step 2: Ship Items To U.S. Elite
Within 1 business day, you will receive an approval email with your RMA Number. Please place the Approved RMA email inside the return, and write your RMA number on the outside shipping package. Items must be shipped to the below address. You will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We HIGHLY recommended you take note of the tracking number, and to insure the package; U.S. Elite is not responsible for any lost/stolen goods.U.S. Elite
17 Passaic Ave.
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
Step 3: Receive your Refund!
Once your item arrives at our warehouse, please allow 2-4 business days for us to review/inspect the return and refund the item. Only the amount paid for the item will be refunded; shipping charges are non-refundable. You will receive an automated email once your return has been refunded. Please allow 2-5 business days for this to post to your financial institution.
We cannot accept the return of certain items, including:
- Undergarments, batteries, safety equipment, factory-closeouts, special orders and other products, as indicated:
- Body armor - unworn body armor must be returned in the original packaging with all manufacturers' warranty and product literature in-tact. Worn and custom sized body armor may be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of the sale date for resizing only. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- Special order items including embroidered items, etched knives, prescription eyewear, etc., are not returnable and are not exchangeable.
- We will not accept for return any Rifle Scope, Laser Sight, Tactical Light, or Night Vision Device that has been mounted to a weapon. Please determine that you are fully satisfied with your purchase prior to mounting it to a weapon.
OUR POLICY REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS:
Apparel may be returned as long as it is in new condition with all tags intact. It may not have been worn, washed, soiled or have a foul odor. Clothing must not show any signs of animal dander, hair or animal odor.
Footwear may be returned as long as they have not been worn outside, scuffed, polished or show any other signs of use. They must not show any signs of wear or dirt and be in the condition they left the manufacturer in. If you discover defective workmanship, the boots must be returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Please do not use the shoe box as the return shipment parcel, pack it in another box so that the next customer can have a positive experience with their products.
Free Gifts with Purchase / Bundles / Kits
Any time you return an order that comes with a free gift (as part of a bundle or promotion), you must also return the free gift. If you are unable to return the free gift or we don’t receive it back, we will deduct the retail value of the gift from your refund.
Returns are liable for a 20% restocking fee (this does not apply to item exchanges), as are cancellations of orders for which we ordered on your behalf (such as bids, special items, backorders from manufacturers or any goods for which we paid out of pocket based on your commitment to go ahead). We hardly ever charge this, but we put this fine print in our policies just so we're covered against any potential Blue Falconage.
Subscribers may receive periodic coupons via email. Coupons can only apply to specified merchandise, and are not valid for gift card purchases, packaging or applicable taxes. Coupon is good for one time use only unless otherwise specified. No adjustments on previous purchases are allowed. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, including Duty Call Military Discount. U.S. Elite can suspend the validity of any coupon/promotion anytime.
We offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within seven (7) days of the date on your purchase. To obtain a price adjustment on an online purchase, you must send us an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org within the seven (7) day window. Include your order number in your email message. If you are within the deadline, we'll refund you the difference in your original form of payment. Items purchased with a promotional discount are not eligible for price adjustments. See the offer associated with the specific promotion for details. However, items purchased with Rewards Points or free shipping promotions are eligible for price adjustments. Sorry, there are no returns or exchanges on final sale merchandise.
We offer Price Matching for items sold on our site. We just need to see proof of valid current pricing, from a reputable dealer, that has the item in stock. We reserve the right to not price-match on closeouts, as some companies will take a substantial loss on closeouts (and we have payroll and rent to pay). Price matching includes the total out-of-pocket the customer will pay so shipping and taxes (as applicable) are included. In other words, if Dealer X is selling a Delta Jacket for $100, and charging $10 shipping, while we are offering Free Shipping, we would price-match the total of $110. Regarding sites that are not available to the general public, we will look at price-matching on a case-by-case basis.