Ready. Aim. Get fired up with RailRiders' new VersaTac pants. A whole lot of R&D went into their technical design. RailRiders developed them in conjunction with military professionals and outdoorsmen who are more the type to read Field & Stream rather than Men's Journal. We've even found that U.S. Special Forces have taken a special liking to the VersaTacs. When your life is constantly in harm's way, you want the ultimate protection in clothing. The Light Pants are made with super tough yet lightweight 3-oz Duralite Nylon fabric (the same kind used in our Weatherpants), and features a gusseted crotch and double-reinforced knees and seat.
The Light Pants sport the following: side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold a flashlight, mag clips, and energy bars; vertical zippers on front cargo pockets that allow quick access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle; and reinforced pocket openings to prevent abrasion against knife clip chafe. Front pockets close with Velcro and double-button closures, and two back pockets have flaps with Velcro and double-button closure as well.
- Weight: 18.0 oz
- Super tough yet light 3oz Duralite Nylon shell
- Reinforced seat and knees of RailTex nylon
- Engineered Side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold flashlight, Mag clips, with additional space
- Vertical zippers on front of cargo pockets allow access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle
- Reinforced pocket openings for abrasion against knife clip chafe
- Pockets close with choice of Both Velcro and double button closure
- 2 back pockets with flaps and velcro and button closure