RailRiders' new Versatac pants have had a whole lot of R&D put into the technical design. With military and outdoorsmen professionals in mind, the RailRiders VersaTac pants were born.
The U.S. Special Forces have even taking a liking to the lightweight, yet durable Versatacs. When your life is in constant harms way, you need dependable and durable protection from your clothing - and that's where the RailRiders VersaTac pants come in.
The Versatac pants are extremely tough but lightweight with a gusseted crouch, double-reinforced knees and seat, plus a lightweight 3 oz Duralight Nylon Fabric. With front and back pockets that are reinforced with Velcro and double button closures, you can rest assured your gear is secured. They also sport side cargo pockets featuring additional internal pockets and vertical zippers for quick access. Whatever you may be doing ; sitting, driving, or standing, you'll always be able to access your gear.
- Weight: 18.0 oz
- Super tough yet light 3oz Duralite Nylon shell
- Reinforced seat and knees of RailTex nylon
- Engineered Side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold flashlight, Mag clips, with additional space
- Vertical zippers on front of cargo pockets allow access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle
- Reinforced pocket openings for abrasion against knife clip chafe
- Pockets close with choice of Both Velcro and double button closure
- 2 back pockets with flaps and velcro and button closure