**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Following Independence in 1776, America established the 13 original states along the eastern shoreline. The states reflected a spirit for adventure and desire for self-governance, paving the way for expansion of freedom in every corner of the land. These brave men and women laid the foundation for the United States of America. The American Heritage “Stars and Stripes” Collection pays homage to this period in time. Eyewear stem art displays the eastern shoreline and stars denoting the original states. All styles include Prizm™ Black Polarized Technology and a custom microbag.
Bringing clarity and performance to active lifestyles, Drop Point blends the wide-open view of side curvature with sculptural angled shaping.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Unobtainium™ nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included
- Metal Icon Accents
- Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium™ lens coating (optional)
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for High Velocity and High Mass impact resistance
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics™
- UV protection of Plutonite™ lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm