**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Latin for 'diamond'. Greek for 'invincible' or 'unconquerable'.
The Adamas Series of knives was designed by custom knife maker Shane Sibert to honor the courage and commitment exhibited by our fighting heroes. Benchmade Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the Ranger Assistance Foundation. For detailed product specifications please visit Benchmade.com/Adamas.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Ambidextrous thumb studs
- Desert tan machined G10 Handle with lanyard hole and full stainless liners
- Reversible, tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.82"
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Handle Thickness: 0.730"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Weight: 7.70oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.70"
- Closed Length: 4.88"
- Sheath Material: MOLLE Pouch
- Class: Black