Why We Like It
All leather upper is excellent protection against water absorption while the sole design reduces pick-up of debris that could end up in your engines and result in foreign object damage.
The Belleville 330 ST Wet Weather Chocolate Brown Safety Toe Flight Boot is approved for flight by the USMC and US Navy. The VIBRAM Chevron sole is designed for demanding environments ranging from ship decks to asphalt tarmacs.
- U.S. Navy flight approved
- USMC flight approved
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe - meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards Specifications
- Full grain all chocolate brown cowhide leather
- VIBRAM rubber Chevron to minimize FOD
- Polyurethane removable insert
- Polyurethane midsole
- 8'' Boot height
Belleville boots made in the USA.
In some cases, Belleville hot weather boots are slightly larger in fit-about one full size-than your normal running shoe. However, Tactical Research (Kiowa, Khyber, and Paladin) boot sizes are comparable to your normal running shoe size. If style is not available exclusively for women- designated by the F as in the F series- then women should order the boot 2 full sizes than the mens.