Arc'teryx LEAF Assault Pack 45
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
The Assault Pack 45 from Arc'teryx LEAF provides streamlined access to your mission essentials. The clamshell zipper provides easy access to the entire 45 cubic liter main compartment: no more digging for your stuff. That compartment is lined with hook-and-loop Velcro® so you can provide organization with aftermarket pouch options. Scalable shoulder and hip straps mean you can easily wear the Assault Pack 45 with body armor, helmets, and other load bearing gear.
Weight: 1895g / 67oz (L) | 45L / 2745 cu. in.
- c.45l Capacity – allowing the pack to be employed as an Assault Pack
- PPE Compatible – allowing the pack to be worn functionally with body armour & helmet
- 22mm Removable Aluminum Stays – can be custom shaped to curvature of the spine or wearing with PPE
- Dual Density Shoulder Straps – distribute weight over broad surface for sustainable long term carry
- Removable/Scalable Hip Belt (with hip pods) – allowing for equal weight distribution
- Clamshell Zipper Opening – provides ease of access to main compartment
- Top Zip Pocket (with retention lanyard) – stores mission essential personal items
- Side Zip Pockets – holds 3L water bladder; hydration port for external routing
- Main Compartment Communications Porting – allowing for the external routing of communications cables
- Side Grab Handles – for ease of transfer to ground mobility vehicle or non–standard tactical vehicle
- INVISTA 500d HT Cordura® Plain Weave
WHO WE ARE
U.S. Elite is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has a GSA MAS Contract, and consistently earns stellar reviews from our clientele.
Our Team is comprised of veterans, gear junkies, shooters, athletes, and folks who just like to serve. Kim will have you rolling on the floor, screaming laughter with tears in your eyes! Iron Ike balls-so-hard, and is compiling a looong list of places he's been banned for life. Paul bangs his head to Motley Crue and Abe and Dave like to break out sledgehammers and beat things without remorse. Oh, and Ed was a Nukes officer in a past life. Our mascot and Chief Motivation Officer is a rescue pup named The Shark, who has now been joined by another troublemaker named Stella. We also own and operate CrossFit SOAR, and when we’ve got some steam built up we go downstairs to WOD, or we just go outside and blow sh!t up. GET IT!
- Offer only first-rate products and services.
- Treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Commit to deliver a truly kickass customer experience.
- Evolve, grow and consistently improve.
- Have some fun along the way :).
WHAT'S A WARRIOR?
The idea of a warrior is defined by those who embody the Warrior Spirit. A soldier who shoots bad guys in the face? Warrior. A 65-year-old CrossFitter with MS, who gets her first pullup? Warrior. A professional working two jobs, and taking care of the home, to provide for a sick spouse and kids? Warrior. A young man who lives his life with a smile on his face and never snivels even while climbing a mountain - and who, by the way, has no leg and only part of an arm? Warrior!
We exist to Enhance the Warrior Lifestyle — the spirit that defines those brave, committed and intrepid souls who seek to push themselves to their greatest limits and beyond. We honor, serve and respect these fine men and women by helping them to achieve and enhance their desired level of performance, safety, comfort and all around lifestyle.
THE STORY BEHIND THE OUROBOROS
Our CEO gives a breakdown of the symbol of our business: “This is an abstract representation of an ancient mythical creature called the Ouroboros. The Ouroboros is a constantly evolving creature with an interesting trait - to live, he must consume himself - so he is literally constantly recreating himself! For me this was an incredibly powerful concept on which to build U.S. Elite - constantly evolving, growing, dynamic - but making sacrifices to achieve the mission. This is what I strive for; the Team, Culture, and Community I want to build and be a part of.
A second meaning is from our heritage as ‘Snake Eaters’ (literally, some of my tastiest meals at certain points of my life). For those who choose to see it, there’s a third meaning deriving from ‘Don’t Tread on Me’.”
STEVE KEEFER, CEO
With U.S. Elite, Steve has closed the loop between his military background and his entrepreneurial nature. Steve was looking for a way to re-engage the Community and pursue a livelihood at the same time, so acquiring U.S. Elite (previously ‘US Elite Gear’) was a natural fit. From Wharton, Steve went to that bastion of greed formerly known as ‘Wall Street’. He had a client who wanted to buy the national brewery of Egypt, so Steve helped IPO ‘Pyramids Brewery’ on the London Stock Exchange.
Well what could be better than working with friends in a brewery? So he moved his family to Egypt and joined the new Team, doing a massive turnaround and expansion, and selling the business to Heineken 5 years later. Blue chip institutions more than doubled their investment at a time when the benchmark market was down nearly 80%, and each of 5,000 employees benefited tremendously as shareholders in the business.
Steve grew to manhood and earned his stripes in BCo 3rd Platoon 2nd Ranger Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment, where he was a founding member of the mighty War Toads. (He’ll take the Fifth on any rumors about why he’s called ‘The Godfather’.) He has traveled extensively for business and pleasure, and can occasionally be found at a reclusive surfing spot, where it is rumored he inspired the song ‘Wipeout!’. He is the Founder of CrossFit SOAR and sometimes goes by the alias Kublai Khan when competing.
** All Discontinued/Clearance items and sales from The Drop Zone are FINAL and therefore cannot be returned. **
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you have 90 days from purchase date to return your merchandise for a refund, as long as the item is sent back in a new and unused condition, with all original tags and in their original packaging/boxing.
If you are looking to exchange an item, simply place a new order online. To receive a refund on the original purchase, please follow the instructions below.
To receive a FULL refund, please ensure the following requirements are met. If these are not satisfied, we reserve the right to either decline the return, or charge a 20% restocking fee. Please contact us if you are unsure whether your return meets the requirements below:
- All items returned must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags, and in their original packaging/wrapping. Items that have been damaged or in packages that have been carelessly opened ( i.e. with scissors, razor blades, box cutters, ripped, etc.,) will not be accepted for return.
- Please DO NOT use the manufacturer's packaging for shipping. For example, ensure you put a shoe-box inside a standard shipping cardboard box or shipping bag when sending back footwear.
- Please place the Approved RMA email inside the return, and write your RMA number on the outside shipping package.
Step 1: Request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
All returns MUST have an Approved RMA. This can be done 1 of 2 ways:
- Online, by clicking HERE. You will then follow the simple onscreen instructions.
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include:
- Your order number and your name
- Item(s) to be returned
- Reason for return
Step 2: Ship Items To U.S. Elite
Within 1 business day, you will receive an approval email with your RMA Number. Please place the Approved RMA email inside the return, and write your RMA number on the outside shipping package. Items must be shipped to the below address. You will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We HIGHLY recommended you take note of the tracking number, and to insure the package; U.S. Elite is not responsible for any lost/stolen goods.U.S. Elite
17 Passaic Ave.
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
Step 3: Receive your Refund!
Once your item arrives at our warehouse, please allow 4-5 business days for us to review/inspect the return and refund the item. Only the amount paid for the item will be refunded; shipping charges are non-refundable. You will receive an automated email once your return has been refunded. Please allow 2-5 business days for this to post to your financial institution.
We cannot accept the return of certain items, including:
- Undergarments, batteries, safety equipment, factory-closeouts, special orders and other products, as indicated:
- Body armor - unworn body armor must be returned in the original packaging with all manufacturers' warranty and product literature in-tact. Worn and custom sized body armor may be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of the sale date for resizing only. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- Special order items including embroidered items, etched knives, prescription eyewear, etc., are not returnable and are not exchangeable.
- We will not accept for return any Rifle Scope, Laser Sight, Tactical Light, or Night Vision Device that has been mounted to a weapon. Please determine that you are fully satisfied with your purchase prior to mounting it to a weapon.
OUR POLICY REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS:
Apparel may be returned as long as it is in new condition with all tags intact. It may not have been worn, washed, soiled or have a foul odor. Clothing must not show any signs of animal dander, hair or animal odor.
Footwear may be returned as long as they have not been worn outside, scuffed, polished or show any other signs of use. They must not show any signs of wear or dirt and be in the condition they left the manufacturer in. If you discover defective workmanship, the boots must be returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Please do not use the shoe box as the return shipment parcel, pack it in another box so that the next customer can have a positive experience with their products.
Free Gifts with Purchase / Bundles / Kits
Any time you return an order that comes with a free gift (as part of a bundle or promotion), you must also return the free gift. If you are unable to return the free gift or we don’t receive it back, we will deduct the retail value of the gift from your refund.
Returns are liable for a 20% restocking fee, as are cancellations of orders for which we ordered on your behalf (such as bids, special items, backorders from manufacturers or any goods for which we paid out of pocket based on your commitment to go ahead).
Subscribers may receive periodic coupons via email. Coupons can only apply to specified merchandise, and are not valid for gift card purchases, packaging or applicable taxes. Coupon is good for one time use only unless otherwise specified. No adjustments on previous purchases are allowed. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, including Duty Call Military Discount. U.S. Elite can suspend the validity of any coupon/promotion anytime.
U.S. Elite can amend promotional conditions for any gift with purchase, gift card or coupon code promotion at any time and without prior announcement. Most promotional orders have a $99 order minimum, unless otherwise specified in promotional messaging received.
As we work with different brands that have different rules and regulations, product exclusions will apply to all coupon codes offered, except free CONUS shipping codes on certain occasions. CONUS shipping stands for shipping within the contiguous U.S. and does not include Hawaii or Alaska. To make sure we comply with said rules and regulations, we cannot offer discounts on certain products and certain brands. U.S. Elite reserves the right to exclude/include products in a given promotion with or without written notice to our audiences.
We offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within seven (7) days of the date on your purchase. To obtain a price adjustment on an online purchase, you must send us an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org within the seven (7) day window. Include your order number in your email message. If you are within the deadline, we'll refund you the difference in your original form of payment. Items purchased with a promotional discount are not eligible for price adjustments. See the offer associated with the specific promotion for details. However, items purchased with Rewards Points or free shipping promotions are eligible for price adjustments. Sorry, there are no returns or exchanges on final sale merchandise.
We offer Price Matching for items sold on our site. We just need to see proof of valid current pricing, from a reputable dealer, that has the item in stock. We reserve the right to not price-match on closeouts, as some companies will take a substantial loss on closeouts (and we have payroll and rent to pay). Price matching includes the total out-of-pocket the customer will pay so shipping and taxes (as applicable) are included. In other words, if Dealer X is selling a Delta Jacket for $100, and charging $10 shipping, while we are offering Free Shipping, we would price-match the total of $110. Regarding sites that are not available to the general public, we will look at price-matching on a case-by-case basis.