**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
**All Sales Final. No Returns/Exchanges Accepted**
Packaged as an emergency set-up, the Rigger's Belt comes with a single mesh sling that folds into two leg loops and attaches to the belt to form an emergency harness. Wider panels on the mesh sling provide comfortable position. Warp Strength Technology used in the Rigger's Belt uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt. Vertical stiffening supports holsters, sub-loads and pouches. The E220 quickly converts the Rigger's Belt component into a functional harness. Meets EN certification safety ratings: EN 12277 (harness configuration) and EN 358 (Rigger's Belt configuration). Rigger's Belt fits LEAF Sphinx, Gryphon, Talos and Drac Pants.
Weight: 244 g / 8.6 oz
- Compressible and packable
- Supportive construction
- Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- WST load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Warp Strength Technology
- Self-locking non-reflective anodized black buckle
- Separate mesh sling that folds into two leg loops and attaches to belt to form an emergency harness
- Meets EN certification safety ratings: EN 12277 (harness configuration) and EN 358 (Rigger's Belt configuration)
- Regular width WST (Warp Strength Technology) swami belt
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Tweave Durastretch
- Vapor Mesh
- Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.