TRICON™ TAsk COnditions & STandards Pistol Training Program
The TACOST Pistol training card set will develop the shooter’s skill sets through specific drills and measurable goals while maintaining a low round count to high yield in performance.
Weight: 1 lbs
Dimensions: 3 x 5 x 1 in
TACOST Pistol Features:
- Four different training groups
- Thirteen training sessions per group
- Safety and evolution briefs
- Easy to follow training instructions
- Clearly defined objectives and scoring
- Suggested tracking protocol
- Portable, rugged and convenient
- Marksmanship (Spades) groups will focus on the principle understanding of marksmanship skills. The drills vary from extreme distance, to extremely small targets and various drills in between.
- Speed (Hearts) groups will focus on pushing the boundaries of speed safely while at the same time maintaining a minimum hit ratio. The drills vary in number of rounds fired, positions and added complexities such as manipulations.
- Baseline (Diamonds) groups will focus on establishing performance in a predefined series of drills. These baselines will set the tone for the rest of the groups and chart progress over time.
- Dry fire (Dryfire) groups will combine both dry fire and at times live fire to increase the number of correct repetitions. Practicing to ensure that movements are smooth and precise.
TRICON™…the driving force in combat performance.