The G2X Tactical is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight designed specifically for tactical use. Providing simplicity of operation and tremendous illuminating power in a small package, it uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break—to generate a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam. The G2X is activated by a tactical tailcap click switch, the same type used on many SureFire WeaponLights for years—partially press for momentary-on; press further until it clicks for constant-on activation. The tough Nitrolon® polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
- Max Output - White Light 320 lumens
- Tactical Runtime - 2.5 hours (Runtime, at highest setting for multiple-output lights, until output drops below 50 lumens).
- Length - 5.20 inches
- Bezel Diameter - 1.25 inches
- Body Diameter - 1.00 inches
- Weight w/Batteries - 4.4 ounces
- Batteries - 2 123A (included)
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Tactical tailcap click switch—partially press for momentary-on; push further until it clicks for constant-on
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life