TRICON™ TAsk COnditions & STandards Rifle Training Program
The TACOST Rifle training card set will develop the shooter’s skill sets through specific drills and measurable goals while maintaining a low round count to high yield in performance.
Weight: 1 lbs
Dimensions: 3 x 5 x 1 in
TACOST Rifle Features:
- Four different training groups
- Thirteen training sessions per group
- Safety and evolution briefs
- Easy to follow training instructions
- Clearly defined objectives and scoring
- Suggested tracking protocol
- Portable, rugged and convenient
- Training program is broken down into four different groups.
- Marksmanship (Spades) groups will focus on the principle understanding of marksmanship skills. The drills vary from extreme distance, to extremely small targets and various drills in between.
- Speed (Hearts) groups will focus on pushing the boundaries of speed safely while at the same time maintaining a minimum hit ratio. The drills vary in number of rounds fired, positions and added complexities such as manipulations.
- Dry fire (Diamonds) groups will combine both dry fire and at times live fire to increase the number of correct repetitions. Practicing to ensure that movements are smooth and precise.
- Baseline (Clubs) groups will focus on establishing performance in a predefined series of drills. These baselines will set the tone for the rest of the groups and chart progress over time.
TRICON™…the driving force in combat performance.