**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
The EXFIL® SAR is the first purpose built Search and Rescue helmet to provide accessory mounting capabilities, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The EXFIL® SAR Backcountry features a glass reinforced polycarbonate shroud that is designed to handle lights and cameras. The helmet also includes a sport style under the chin retention system with a Fidlock®magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation and a Boa® Fit System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release. The EXFIL® SAR comes standard with two vent covers to prevent objects and debris from entering the crown vents of the helmet.
- Sport Style Retention System - Includes a Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
- Zorbium® Foam Comfort Liner - Expanded Polystyrene Impact Liner featuring
- Zorbium® Foam Comfort Pads in two thicknesses
- Shroud - Glass reinforced polycarbonate shroud
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of BS EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets
NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL® SAR is not fully certified to BS EN 14052:2012 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of BS EN 12492:2012 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
- No Rails: 1.39 lbs (0.63 kg)
- With Rails: 1.59 lbs (0.72 kg)