Why We Like It
The comfort and durability that Belleville Tactical Research has become known for with the additional support in the upper and a mountain grip sole that will keep you sure footed on the steep ridges you may be traversing.
The Khyber has deeply serrated heel kicker aids for breaking and arresting a slide. It also has rappelling bars to help extend the wear and tear of the outside sole. The aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customizable fit. The deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing and crawling. The Khyber also includes the TR-1 which is a high performance in-sole that provides maximum comfort. This boot is the lightweight toughness that you can depend on.
- Breathable combat lunar lining
- Heel and toe overlays designed to extend wear and life of boot
- Low profile sole reduces weight and improves mobility Specifications
- Exclusive VIBRAM •IBEX• out-sole for rugged terrain
- 8'' height of boot
- TR-1 high performance in-sole
- Deep, contoured heel cup for stabilization
- Extended arch supports
- Honeycomb forefoot design for maximum air circulation
- High-tech EVA/rubber blend cushions for heel and mid-foot
- Agion treated anti-bacterial sock liner
- Sizing: Available in both regular and wide widths
In some cases, Belleville hot weather boots are slightly larger in fit-about one full size-than your normal running shoe. However, Tactical Research (Kiowa, Khyber, and Paladin) boot sizes are comparable to your normal running shoe size.
If style is not available exclusively for women- designated by the F as in the F series- then women should order the boot 2 full sizes smaller than the men's sizes.