Tactical Research by Belleville introduces the new Jungle Runner boot.
Borrowing the best features of Vietnam Era jungle boots, the TR900 has key performance characteristics that include the highly sought Panama outsole with added rappelling bars & 360° stitching around outsole to extend wear. Additionally, new performance features such as improved drainage make the TR900 yet another advanced warfighter boot.
Height: 8” (Standard Military Height)
Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
Outsole: Exclusive long-wearing Panama rubber outsole is non-marking, oil & slip resistant
Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Low profile, closed lacing hardware to prevent snags
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Medial side drainage vents
- Rappelling bars & 360° stitching around outsole extend wear