Get combat ready with the Rocky S2V 8.5" Coyote Brown (a.k.a. Olive Mojave) Military Boot! Built for quick maneuvers and fast-paced action, Rocky S2V boots are the choice for die-hard military professionals. Featuring flash resistant materials and super-fabric insteps geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burns. The Rocky S2V also has triple stitched uppers and Vibram wrap-around outsoles. And don’t let wet conditions bog you down. Inner drainage ports allow you to go amphibias by pushing water out of the boots allowing you to move full speed ahead.
Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out so feet stay dry, cool, and comfortable even in the most severe conditions.
Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
Unique rounded edge outsole ensures a stable foundation for every foot fall, dramatically reducing ankle injuries due to roll over.
Our new S2V Sieve increases water dispersal and breathability by 300% over traditional drain plugs.
- Proprietary High-Walled Vibram Soles with Perforated Airport Cushion Footbeds and PU Midsoles
- 1,000 Denier Cordura in Sides and Panels in Treated PTFE Coat for Flame Resistance
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- Drainage Vents Move Water Out and Prevent Debris from Enteriing and Enhance Breathability
- Flash and water-Resistant leather uppers withstand fire hazards and rigors of Sea-to-Land warfare
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- Wicking Dri-Lex Lining and Stretch Lycra Tongues Hug feet for Secure Fit
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield