The Pelican iM2875 Storm Travel Case is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is carried by three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles, lightweight retractable, telescoping handle and rugged in-line wheels.
- Interior: 22.50" x 21.10" x 11.40"
- Exterior: 24.90" x 23.70" x 13.10"
- Weight Empty: 20.10 lbs
- Six Press & Pull Latches
- Guaranteed For Life
- Two Padlockable Hasps
- Two Double-layered, Soft-grip Handles
- Two Integrated Key Lockable Latches
- Powerful Hinges
- O-ring seal
- Telescoping Handle
- Two stainless steel padlock protectors
- Specialized molded foam interior designed for Pump or Semi-automatic shotguns and accessories
- Retention Strap Instructions