The Pelican 1560 Case is a durable, watertight, airtight, dust-proof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25 (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, two easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in, automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by a comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles, retractable pull extension handle and built-in wheels.
- Interior: 19.92" x 14.98" x 9.00"
- Exterior: 22.07" x 17.92" x 10.42"
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 2 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors