Ships direct from manufacturer within 4-6 days
Deflect cold air with warm, windproof WINDSTOPPER Technical Fleece in this uniquely designed balaclava. The vapor permeable WINDSTOPPER Fleece offers maximum cold-weather protection, and a mesh breathing port means the only reason you'll be short of breath is the altitude. Integrated Polartec Wind Pro ear panels improve hearing, ensuring you'll always know straight away when your climbing partner is yelling, "TAKE!"
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.4 / 69
- WINDSTOPPER Technical Fleece
- Polartec Wind Pro ear panels improve hearing
- Flat-seam construction
- Contoured shape
- Mesh breathing port
- Elastane trim
POLARTEC WIND PRO
- How does it work?
The use of proprietary yarns and a very tight construction greatly reduce the effects of wind chill, the Achilles heel of traditional fleece. We have proven our construction effective both in the lab and in the field, and we have discovered Polartec Wind Pro blocks the wind four times more efficiently than traditional fleece. The durable water repellent outer surface sheds rain and snow and the velour or pebbled back efficiently traps air and provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio. Both surfaces of these fabrics are finished for maximum durability and pill-free performance, and they retain their insulating ability and original appearance after repeated use and laundering. Because it is not a laminate, Polartec Wind Pro is also highly breathable, maintaining 85% of the breathability of traditional fleece to keep you from overheating.
- Four times more wind resistant than traditional fleece - greatly reduces wind chill
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Water repellent surface sheds rain and snow
- Highly breathable; provides comfort in all activities - does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor
- Durable - will outlast other fleece fabrics
- Machine washable
- Versatile - appropriate for a broad range of activities
WINDSTOPPER® TECHNICAL FLEECE