**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Following Independence in 1776, America established the 13 original states along the eastern shoreline. The states reflected a spirit for adventure and desire for self-governance, paving the way for expansion of freedom in every corner of the land. These brave men and women laid the foundation for the United States of America. The American Heritage “Stars and Stripes” Collection pays homage to this period in time. Eyewear stem art displays the eastern shoreline and stars denoting the original states. All styles include Prizm™ Black Polarized Technology and a custom microbag.
Holbrook is a timeless, classic design fused with modern Oakley technology. Inspired by the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, this design epitomizes the spirit of exploration and adventure. The iconic American frame design is accented by metal rivets and Oakley icons, perfect for those who seek equal parts performance and style.
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with Square O metal icon and front rivet accents
- 6 base lens geometry with HDO®
- Polarized and Iridium® options available Prescription Lenses
- Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses : Power range +2.00 to -3.00