**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Following Independence in 1776, America established the 13 original states along the eastern shoreline. The states reflected a spirit for adventure and desire for self-governance, paving the way for expansion of freedom in every corner of the land. These brave men and women laid the foundation for the United States of America. The American Heritage “Stars and Stripes” Collection pays homage to this period in time. Eyewear stem art displays the eastern shoreline and stars denoting the original states. All styles include Prizm™ Black Polarized Technology and a custom microbag.
Oakley traded soft curves for straight edges and hard lines to sculpt their very first high-wrap lifestyle shades. The toric lens design became known as Gascan®.
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- Oakley Twin Toric lens technology with HDO™
- Polarized and Iridium™ lens options available
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience