**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 are a standard in eye protection. With their uncompromising visual clarity and engineered protection. these glasses meet or exceed the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010. The thin stems of the M-Frame 3.0 prevent discomfort while wearing hearing protection or comms headsets.
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite, Oakley's high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) with Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 18.104.22.168
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- New lens cut AGRO - Increased peripheral coverage
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter frame material
Note: Only arrays come with a clamshell case.
This product is part of the Black Powder Red Earth gear compilation.