Though the U.S. Elite custom KeyBar isn’t a bad-a$$ breaching device, it will keep your keys organized and quiet - letting you slip in your door with ease.
The anodized aluminum has a good, hearty feel in your hand - lightweight at just under 2 ounces, yet extremely durable. You can sense the quality behind the manufacturing and materials like the titanium clip and fob link. Each KeyBar can hold up to 12 keys (with different sized screws included) in whichever layout or order you prefer.
Your KeyBar comes in a case containing the titanium clip, varying size screws, washers, o-rings (to adjust the tension), titanium key fob link, and of course, the KeyBar itself.
Get your hands on one of these exclusive KeyBars and see why so many folks are jumping on the bandwagon. Your pockets will thank you.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Black Anodized Aluminum with the U.S. Elite Logo on both sides
- Unique design allows for the sleek organization of your keys (well up to 12 of them anyways)
- Titanium clip and fob link help keep your KeyBar in its place
- Each KeyBar comes with a hinged tin - containing the essentials to get started
- 2x ½” screws (up to 4 keys)
- 2x ¾” screws (up to 8 keys)
- 2x ⅞” screws (up to 12 keys)
- 18 washers
- 2x O-rings to adjust tension
- Black Anodized Aluminum
- Titanium clip
- Titanium fob link
- Measures 3.5”
- Weighs less than 2oz
- Made in the U.S.A.