- Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant
- Meets Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) requirements
- Military-Grade "Vapor Shield" Anti-Fog coating
- 3x Anti-Scratch coating
- ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 Compliant
- Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 Rated
- Highly Flexible Nylon Frame
- Polycarbonate Scratch Resistant Lens
- Soft Cleaning Bag Included
- 15% of light passes through this lens
- Blocks 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
Vapor Shield (Military Grade Anti-Fog)
Most situations can be handled with a standard anti-fog but for extreme environments, Edge Eyewear developed a revolutionary, military grade anti-fog coating called Vapor Shield. It is absolutely impervious to fog.
Thin Temples provide comfort and functionality by eliminating head pinch and allowing noise canceling and communication headssets to maintain their seal.
The U.S. Air Force engineered this specialized technology for used in aviator lenses during the 1950s. Through extensive experimentation with the light spectrum, it was found that transmission of green and yellow light could be maximized at 550 nanometers (the two colors best perceived by the human eye). The outcome is a neutral and true-to-life perspective, which results in a noticeable cooling sensation for the eyes. Edge Eyewear is the first company ever to offer a safety-rated G-15 lens.