- Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant
- Mets Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) requirements
- Military-Grade "Vapor Shield" Anti-Fog coating
- 3x Anti-Scratch coating
- ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 Compliant
- Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 Rated
- Highly Flexible Nylon Frame
- Polycarbonate Scratch Resistant Lens
- Soft Cleaning Bag Included
- 50% of light passes through this lens
- Blocks 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
Vapor Shield (Military Grade Anti-Fog)
Most situations can be handled with a standard anti-fog but for extreme environments, Edge Eyewear developed a revolutionary, military grade anti-fog coating called Vapor Shield. It is absolutely impervious to fog.
Edge Eyewear is proud to be the FIRST COMPANY EVER to offer a Blue Light Filter lens in safety glasses. Blue light comes into your eye in a shorter wavelength, causing it to focus too far in front of the retina. The result is a blue blur which reduces the sharpness of things and causes eyestrain, particularly when you're driving. Our copper-colored lenses filter out the right amount of blue light to give you greater depth perception. Your surroundings will appear brighter and sharper.