- Trade Agreement Act (TAA) Compliant
- Meets Uniform Code of Military Justice requirements
- Standard Anti-Fog Coating
- 3x Anti-Scratch Coating
- ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 Compliant
- Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 Rated
- Highly Flexible Nylon Frame
- Polycarbonate Scratch Resistant Lens
- Provide 99.9% protection from UVA/UVB/UVC rays.
50% of light passes through this lens
Standard Anti-Fog Coating
Fogging compromises safety in a variety of work environments. Anti-fog coating offers increased clarity in humid, hot, or cold circumstances.
Tiger's Eye Lens
Edge Eyewear is proud to be the FIRST COMPANY EVER to offer a Blue Light Filter lens in safety glasses. Blue light comes into your eye in a shorter wavelength, causing it to focus too far in front of the retina. The result is a blue blur which reduces the sharpness of things and causes eyestrain, particularly when you're driving. Our copper-colored lenses filter out the right amount of blue light to GIVE YOU GREATER DEPTH PERCEPTION. YOUR SURROUNDINGS WILL APPEAR BRIGHTER AND SHARPER.