- Trade Agreement Act (TAA) Compliant
- Meets Uniform Code of Military Justice requirements
- Standard Anti-Fog Coating
- 3x Anti-Scratch Coating
- ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 Compliant
- Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 Rated
- Highly Flexible Nylon Frame
- Polycarbonate Scratch Resistant Lens
- Provide 99.9% protection from UVA/UVB/UVC rays.
- 15% of light passes through this lens
Standard Anti-Fog Coating
Fogging compromises safety in a variety of work environments. Anti-fog coating offers increased clarity in humid, hot, or cold circumstances.
The U.S. Air Force engineered this specialized technology for used in aviator lenses during the 1950s. Through extensive experimentation with the light spectrum, it was found that transmission of green and yellow light could be maximized at 550 nanometers (the two colors best perceived by the human eye). The outcome is a neutral and true-to-life perspective, which results in a noticeable cooling sensation for the eyes. Edge Eyewear is the first company ever to offer a safety-rated G-15 lens.