Edge Tactical Acid Gambit
The half frame Acid Gambit provides a sport fit and offers high impact protection for the fast-moving operator. The absence of a lower frame prevents sight obstruction and allows lenses to be removed and replaced easily. This frame style is available with Polarized Gradient, G-15, enhancing Tiger's Eye, or Clear lenses.
- Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant
- Meets Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) requirements
- Military-Grade "Vapor Shield" Anti-Fog coating
- 3x Anti-Scratch coating
- ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 Compliant
- Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 Rated
- Highly Flexible Nylon Frame
- Polycarbonate Scratch Resistant Lens
- Soft Cleaning Bag Included
- 15% of light passes through this lens
- Blocks 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
Vapor Shield (Military Grade Anit-Fog)
Most situations can be handled with a standard anti-fog - but for extreme environments, Edge Eyewear developed a revolutionary, military grade anti-fog coating called "Vapor Shield". It is absolutely impervious to fog.
The U.S. Air Force engineered this specialized technology for used in aviator lenses during the 1950s. Through extensive experimentation with the light spectrum, it was found that transmission of green and yellow light could be maximized at 550 nanometers (the two colors best perceived by the human eye). The outcome is a neutral and true-to-life perspective, which results in a noticeable cooling sensation for the eyes. Edge Eyewear is the first company ever to offer a safety-rated G-15 lens.