The first U.S. Army approved hot weather flight and combat vehicle boot. The F340 DES is made with a Nomex blended fabric that's engineered to stand up to excessive flame temperatures; therefore, won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air, giving you the confidence it takes to focus on the fight.
- Full grain cowhide leather & Nomex blended flame resistant fabric upper
- VANGUARD sole construction combining a cushioned direct injected midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra outsole
- Anti-microbial lining to improve foot health by minimizing bacteria growth and odor
- Soft removable insole
- 8" height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Army Flight & Combat Vehicle Approved