Why We Like It
The breathable material provides the aviation and combat vehicle professional much needed relief from the heat that can build up in the cockpit or combat vehicle which wreaks havoc on their feet. The X-Static anti-microbial odor reducing liner helps to eliminate the funk that builds up in other boots when repeated use is required.
These boots from Belleville are about comfort. Vanguard sole system offers premium comfort for long days and heavy loads. X-Static anti-microbial, odor-reducing lining helps keep your boots in healthy shape, no matter how hard you work.
- ACU approved
- U.S. Army Flight approved
- U.S. Army combat vehicle approved
- 340 DES comes in Female (F) series
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Full grain tan cowhide leather
- NOMEX flame resistant fabric
- Odor reducing lining VIBRAM Sierra rubber sole
- X-STATIC anti-microbial, odor reducing lining
- Polyurethane removable insert
- Polyurethane mid-sole
- 8'' Boot height
Belleville boots made in the USA.
In some cases, Belleville hot weather boots are slightly larger in fit-about one full size-than your normal running shoe. However, Tactical Research (Kiowa, Khyber, and Paladin) boot sizes are comparable to your normal running shoe size.
Belleville boots containing a GORE-TEX bootie generally require II size larger than Belleville hot weather boots for a proper fit.