Why We Like It
New sole design reduces pick-up of debris that could end up in your engines and result in foreign object damage.
The Belleville 330DES ST Hot Weather Safety Toe Flight Boot comes equipped with features such as a VIBRAM Chevron to minimize FOD and to improve traction. The 330 DES ST is approved by the U.S. Navy and USMC for flight.
- U.S. Navy flight approved
- USMC flight approved
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe - meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards
- Full grain tan cowhide leather and WT-2 flight approved fabric
- VIBRAM Chevron rubber sole to minimize FOD
- Polyurethane midsole
- Polyurethane removable insert
- 8 Boot Height
Belleville boots made in the USA.
In some cases, Belleville hot weather boots are slightly larger in fit-about one full size-than your normal running shoe. However, Tactical Research (Kiowa, Khyber, and Paladin) boot sizes are comparable to your normal running shoe size. If style is not available exclusively for women- designated by the F as in the F series- then women should order the boot 2 full sizes than the men's sizes.
Belleville boots containing a GORE-TEX bootie generally require a size larger than Belleville hot weather boots for a proper fit.