**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
**All Sales Final. No Returns/Exchanges Accepted**
Fully insulated, windproof and water resistant jacket with excellent loft retention and good breathability. ThermaTek is an Arc’teryx exclusive insulation. The hydrophobic properties of this polyester textile make it quick drying and it retains warmth when exposed to cold/wet conditions. Laminated to a high tenacity ripstop nylon lining fabric, ThermaTek eliminates cold spots and reduces stitching. WINDSTOPPER outer shell blocks wind entirely, sheds moisture and is a lightweight, easily compressible package. High collar design and stretch cuffs retain core heat. Rebounds to full warmth and loft after repeated compression.
Weight: 505 g / 1 lb 1.8 oz
- Weather resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Generous cut for easy layering
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Napoleon pocket
- Two hand pockets
- N70p WINDSTOPPER 2L
- 2.7 oz ThermaTek
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.