**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
The Arc'teryx LEAF Khard 60 is a hybrid between a assault pack and a patrol ruck. It features a signature clamshell zipper opening for easy access to the 60 liter internal compartment. Inside, there's Velcro® fields for attaching modular storage pouches, as well as a drop-down extension to accommodate concealed storage of a rifle or carbine. A fixed hip belt with removable pods help to ensure the Khard 60 distributes weight evenly on the wearer.
- c.60l capacity allows the pack to be employed as a Assult/Patrol Pack
- 22mm removable aluminum stays can be custom shaped to curvature of the spine or wearing with PPE
- Dual density shoulder straps distribute weight over broad surface for sustainable long term carry
- Clamshell zipper opening provides ease of access to main compartment
- Fixed hip belt (with removable hip pods) allows for equal weight distribution
- Top zip pocket (with retention lanyard) stores mission essential personal items
- Side zip pockets hold 3L water bladder; hydration port for external routing
- Main compartment communications porting allows for the external routing of communications cables
- Side grab handles for ease of transfer to ground mobility vehicle or non–standard tactical vehicle
- Incorporates a drop down extension in order to accommodate carbines with longer upper receivers
- INVISTA 500d HT Cordura® Plain Weave
- Surface clean only.