**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
**All Sales Final. No Returns/Exchanges Accepted**
A warmer version of the Sphinx pant, the Drac's Burly double weave construction lends warmth and durability to an articulated loose-cut pant designed for action. Conceived for missions in hostile environments where operational athletes are under pressure to move fast while loaded down, the Drac pant has ample storage in oversized cargo pockets located on the calf and thigh, supported by extra-wide belt loops and low-profile suspender loops. Knife pockets, protective knee pads pockets, reinforced knees, and an integrated gaiter to prevent grit from working its way into the vulnerable boot top area make the Drac Pant supreme for chasing after the dragons and devils it was named for.
Weight: 831 g / 1 lb 13.3 oz
- Weather resistant
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets with angled access
- Two tool pockets with Cordura reinforcement don't wear or reflect light
- Two calf pockets with flaps
- Two cargo pockets with flaps fit standard rifle magazines and are easy to access from a seated position
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Drawcord-compatible pant cuffs with grommet eyelets
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low profile suspender loops
- Wide, comfortable waistband
- Extra wide belt loops to accommodate the weight of a loaded belt
- Integrated knee pad pockets
- Integrated gaitors with shockcord and pulls
- Burly double weave 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 275 g/m. A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.