**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
**All Sales Final. No Returns/Exchanges Accepted**
A warmer version of the high performance BDU alternative Combat Jacket, the Drac Jacket combines technology with athletic patterning. The Drac's Burly double weave construction lends warmth, durability and smooth-sided snag-resistance. Ideal for high output missions where freedom of movement and breathability are paramount, this non-insulated softshell features a trim cut with gusseted underarms and articulated elbows for unrestrained action.
Weight: 653 g / 1 lb 7 oz
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Versatile ideal for multi-climate usage
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Two sleeve pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Velcro patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFF
- Burly double weave 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 275 g/m. A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.