**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
**All Sales Final. No Returns/Exchanges Accepted**
Designed as a high performance BDU alternative, the Combat Jacket combines technology with athletic patterning to create a light jacket that performs flawlessly from garrison to combat. Ideal for high output missions where freedom of movement and breathability are paramount, this non-insulated Softshell features a trim cut with gusseted underarms and articulated elbows for unrestrained action. Used alone, or as part of a layering system on cooler days, the Tweave Durastretch fabric moves and breathes, while resisting moisture in a range of climates. With proven durability, this lightweight jacket is a kit staple.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable - maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Versatile - ideal for multi-climate usage
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Designed as a high-performance, technical BDU alternative
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Two sleeve pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Velcro patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFF
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.