**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
**All Sales Final. No Returns/Exchanges Accepted**
The Arc'teryx LEAF Atom LT Jacket is a versatile midlayer for wear under gear or as part of a cold weather system. Polartec Power Fleece and Coreloft™ provide ample insulating warmth for remarkable low weight. The two front hand pockets have hidden ports for routing comms cables. The Atom LT Jacket is easy to compress for storage when you don't need it as a midlayer.
- Outer fabric sheds moisture and blocks wind
- Coreloft™ insulation has a very high warmth-to-weight ratio and resists compacting, so the jacket can be repeatedly stored and
- returned to full loft
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology side panels are highly breathable, have excellent stretch mobility and exceptional abrasion resistance
- Articulated shoulders and elbows provides room for a full range of unrestricted motion and allows layers underneath to move freely
- Two large hand pockets with media ports to allow for internal routing of communications cables; one internal chest pocket
- Vertically routed hem drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology (side panels)
- Coreloft™ (60g / m²)
- CATEGORY: Mid Layer
- Model 14282
- Weight: 435 g / 15.3 oz.