**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
A flame resistant balaclava that is worn when conducting Direct Action tasks that will provide user protection from flame/incendiaries. An ergonomic design and flat seam construction techniques allow for enhanced comfort when worn in conjunction with a helmet, eye protection, ear protection and/or O2 mask. FR mesh materials and construction techniques, allowing the balaclava to be worn in either an eyes exposed only or full face exposed manner, allows for enhanced ventilation that mitigates overheating and undue fog/ moisture build-up on eye protection.
- Model: 14618
- Sizes: S-M, L-XL
- Inseams: Regular
- Weight: 50 g / 1.8 oz
- Compatible with helmets to allow for comfortable fit over sustained periods of use
- Optimal face and neck coverage
- Enhanced breathability over the mouth
- Flame resistant fabric
- TenCate Defender 5.5 oz. mesh
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
50g / 2oz (S-M)