**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Everything Arc'teryx has learned has gone into the construction and design of the Drypack 70. Mission specific features combine a drybag with a pack —incredibly lightweight and durable, waterproof with adjustable buoyancy, streamlined and with transport/carry options. There are no compromises and no oversights. The Arc’teryx genetic code of excellence in design, craftsmanship and performance.
Waterproof load carriage equipment appropriate for maritime special operations: Over the Beach; Visit, Board, Search and Seizure; and Small Boat Operations; where adaptability of the bag to be hauled, towed, tethered or carried on water and land without compromising the contents is desired. Unique AC² (Advanced Composite Construction) is a taped and sealed construction method that is exponentially lighter in weight and harder wearing than any other fabrication. Our RollTop™ closure with RF welded TIZIP master seal zipper guarantees a waterproof seal. Full alpine backpack carrying system, completely removable, greatly aids the user’s land mobility.
- Model: 11361
- Weight: 2500 g / 88.2 oz.
- HT 725D Cordura, pu coated
- EV50 foam
- Tweave Durastretch
- One Size
- HT 725D Cordura is coated with urethane on both sides, making it 100% waterproof
- Double layer reinforced bottom and sides gives unprecedented tear resistance
- C² suspension system includes laminate back panel; GridLock™ shoulder straps that adjust to custom width and height; removable Load Transfer™ Disc that rotates freely to stabilize load on uneven terrain
- Single compartment patrol pack with RollTop™ closure and TIZIP zipper provides a waterproof seal
- Oral inflation valve controls buoyancy
- Web Dominator webbing management keeps bag streamlined
- Top and bottom grab handles; removable 1m tether makes the bag easy to manipulate and allows for towing, hauling or carry options
- 2 removable side compression enhance load management
- White lined interior aids in viewing contents during low light conditions