**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
**All Sales Final. No Returns/Exchanges Accepted**
When the weather's bad but weight and space are at a premium, pack the Arc'teryx LEAF Alpha LT Jacket. This minimalist design still has plenty of useful features, like internal chest pockets, armpit zippers, and Velcro® cuffs. The fixed GORE–TEX® PRO hood with an elastic loop to keep it secure when not in use. A centerline zipper makes it easy to don or doff the Arc'teryx LEAF Alpha LT Jacket while wearing gear under it.
- MN30p-X GORE-TEX® 3L MultiCam® fabric is highly breathable to regulate moisture and temperature
- Articulation in the shoulders and elbows provides room for a full range of unrestricted motion and allows layers underneath to move freely
- #5 Vislon WaterTight™ centre zipper with back flap is tough and easy to operate in cold temperatures or with gloves; WaterTight™ pit zippers vent heat rapidly
- StormHood™ blocks drafts, protects neck, fits over helmet; can be stowed using elastic hanger loop
- Two chest pockets work with load carriage equipment and have media ports to allow for internal routing of communications cables; internal chest pocket
- HemLock™ removable foam insert keeps the jacket hem from riding up under a harness and hipbelt
- Vertically routed hem drawcord eliminates interference with duty belt
- 4x4 Velcro® identification patches
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
- MN30p-X GORE-TEX® 3L MultiCam®