A whole lot of R&D went into the new VersaTac Shorts technical design. RailRiders developed them in conjunction with military professionals and outdoorsmen who are more the type to read Field & Stream rather than Men's Journal. We've even found that U.S. Special Forces have taken a special liking to VersaTacs. When your life is constantly in harm's way, you want the ultimate protection in clothing.
These Light Pants are made with super tough yet lightweight 3-oz Duralite Nylon fabric (the same kind used in our Weatherpants), and features a gussetted crotch and double-reinforced seat. They sport the following: side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold a flashlight, mag clips, and energy bars; vertical zippers on front cargo pockets that allow quick access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle; and reinforced pocket openings to prevent abrasion against knife clip chafe. Front pockets close with Velcro and double-button closures, and two back pockets have flaps with Velcro and double-button closure as well. Additional Cell phone pocket now incorporated behind the top of both cargo pockets.
- Weight: 12.0 oz
- Now with Elastic at sides for better fit
- Super Tough yet light 3oz Duralite Nylon shell
- Reinforced seat, pocket and bottom edge with Railtex Nylon
- Engineered side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold flashlight, mag clips, with additional space
- Vertical zippers on front of cargo pockets allow access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle
- Reinforced pocket openings for abrasion against knife clip chafe
- Additional Cell phone pocket slips in behind cargo pockets and sits high for easy access
- 10 inch inseam
- Pockets close with choice of both Velcro and double button closure
- 2 Back pockets secured with velcro