This item is currently on backorder but you can still purchase it now and we'll ship as soon as more become available.
- Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant
- Meets Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) requirements
- Military-Grade "Vapor Shield" Anti-Fog coating
- 3x Anti-Scratch coating
- ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 Compliant
- Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 Rated
- Highly Flexible Nylon Frame
- Polycarbonate Scratch Resistant Lens
- Soft Cleaning Bag Included
- 14% of light passes through this lens
- Blocks 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
In 1999, Edge Eyewear became the first company to offer a Polarized lens in safety glasses. Because light can be extremely harsh and blinding to the eye, Polarized lenses feature a special filtering layer that blocks out reflected light from below and glare from above. By allowing only direct light to enter, this lens maximizes the ability to see without excessive blinding light.