Rugged, multi-function boots designed for demanding missions, while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain.
Lightweight and stable, these boots provide the walking comfort of light hiking boots, with the support and protection of hard duty, backpacking boots.
- UPPER: Extra-rugged 2.0MM hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions, while the perforated leather improves breathability.
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing, meeting jump boot requirements.
- LINING: Waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® lining.
- MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap® construction keeps this boot lightweight, while providing maximum support. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed.
- STABILIZER: Stiff nylon.
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty sole unit.