The Banshee Plate Carrier from Shellback Tactical is an excellent option for a basic plate carrier. The Banshee is built from 500D Cordura nylon and will accept SAPI/ESAPi or similar type armor plates up to size large. The padded shoulders straps attach to the front platebag via hidden quick-release buckles, and use PALS webbing for routing cables or hydration tubes. The front platebag also features a kangaroo-style flap for mounting magazine inserts or other accessories. Both the front and rear of the carrier have loop fields for patches and five rows of PALS webbing. The Banshee comes with a standard PALS cummerbund that will accept soft armor inserts. It also comes with a secondary quick-release strap if you don't need the cummerbund.
- 500D Cordura
- Lightweight Shoulder Pads Included
- Fully adjustable and padded front, back and shoulder areas.
- Two area of loop for identifiers
- Fits over soft body armor/Uniforms
- Heavy Duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Removable Cummerbund with interior and exterior PALS for side plates-NEW
- Low Profile/ Lightweight
- Quick Release Buckle secondary securing system
- Drag Handle- NEW
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions of the Cummerbund each side that accepts soft armor 17in x 6in
- Weight of the BANSHEE empty 2lbs 5 oz
- Will accept up to 10×12 Level 3 and 4 ESAPI OR SIMILAR PLATES and Plate Backers. Currently, the pockets will not accept the XL ESAPI plates.
- Now approved with the Los Angeles Police Department (L.A.P.D.)- NTOA (NATIONAL TACTICAL OFFICER ASSOCIATION) APPROVED