You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stocked to provide life-saving treatment to multiple casualties, the R-AID bag is ideally suited to work as an assault aid-bag, vehicle bag, or combat lifesaver bag. All critical intervention items are loaded in the top flap of the bag for immediate access. The second main compartment contains items required for additional treatments and casualty packaging. The rear sleeve contains triage and casualty marking materials. The bag provides one of the most compact, comprehensive treatment kits available. The contents of the kit provide a trained individual with the following capabilities:
- Hemorrhage control
- Basic and advanced airway management
- Packaging of burns
- Treatment of Penetrating chest trauma
- Treatment of eye injuries
- Triage and casualty marking
Dimensions- 16" x 13" x 5"
- 1- R-Aid Bag
- 5 pair - Gloves (XL)
- 2ea - NPA (28 Fr) w/lube
- 1ea - Tac Med Surgical Airway Kit
- 4ea - Petrolatum Gauze (3\" X 18\"")
|Brands||Tactical Medical Solutions|