You have no items in your shopping cart.
Returns and Exchanges
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order you have 30 days to return your merchandise for a refund or exchange. (If you’re deployed and unable to return within 30 days then please just let us know within the first 30 days.) To initiate a return, login to your account and click on 'My Orders'. Then click 'View Order' on the order you wish to return. There will be a 'return' link in the upper right hand side of your account area which brings you to our online return form. Fill out the information you're on your way!
Alternatively, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, with the following info:
- Your order number and your name
- Item(s) to be returned / exchanged
- If exchange, what is the desired new item
- Reason for return / exchange (this is just so we can improve our Customer Service not because we want to act like Big Brother)
Please make sure each returned / exchanged item is covered under an RMA. RMA numbers have a validity of 30 days from the date of issue, unless an exception is approved. Please put your RMA number on both the outside of the package as well as inside with the returning goods. We will advise you which address to post at the time of issuing the RMA.
Please do not use the manufacturer's packaging for shipping, in other words put that shoe-box inside a standard shipping cardboard box (thanks!). We strongly recommend you have a tracking number to ensure its return and adequate insurance with your carrier of choice. All items returned must be unused, with tags, in “new” condition and still in their original wrapping. Items that have been damaged in packages that have been carelessly opened, with scissors, razor blades, box cutters, etc., will not be accepted for return. Refunds will be granted to customers within 10 working days of our receipt and inspection of the goods (we say that to cover ourselves but we're usually a helluva lot faster than that).
Regarding paying for shipping for returns or exchanges – put simply if it’s our fault, we pay all shipping expenses. Also, if it’s a product covered under our 360° Shipping, we pay for returns. If you’re exchanging then we split shipping - you pay to send the original product back to us, and we pay to send the new product to you. If you’re returning the product, then you pay return shipping, unless we screwed up (in which case we pay shipping) or unless you provide a reason we think is compelling why we should share the cost.
We cannot accept the return of certain items, including:
- Undergarments, batteries, factory-closeouts, special orders and other products, as indicated
- Body armor – unworn body armor must be returned in the original packaging with all manufacturers’ warranty and product literature in-tact. Worn and custom sized body armor may be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of the sale date for resizing only. Please contact email@example.com for details
- Special order items including embroidered items, etched knives, prescription eyewear etc. are not returnable and are not exchangeable
- We will not accept for return any Rifle Scope, Laser Sight, Tactical Light, or Night Vision Device that has been mounted to a weapon. Please determine that you are fully satisfied with your purchase prior to mounting it to a weapon.
Our policy regarding specific items:
- Apparel – apparel may be returned as long as it is in new condition with all tags intact. It may not have been worn, washed, soiled or have a foul odor. Clothing must not show any signs animal dander, hair or animal odor.
- Footwear – footwear may be returned as long as they have not been worn outside, scuffed, polished or shown any other signs of use. They must not show any signs of wear or dirt and be in the condition they left the manufacturer in. If you discover defective workmanship, the boots must be returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Please do not use the boot box as the return shipment parcel, pack it in another box so that the next customer can have a positive experience with their products.
Returns are liable for a 15% restocking fee (this does not apply to item exchanges), as are cancellations of orders for which we ordered on your behalf (such as bids, special items, backorders from manufacturers or any goods for which we paid out of pocket based on your commitment to go ahead). We hardly ever charge this, but we put this fine print in our policies just so we’re covered against any potential Blue Falconage.