Manufacturer's SKU E99 AUS Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 3 year Brands Petzl
With its Lithium Ion Polymer CORE battery, the TIKKA XP2 CORE headlamp is adapted to intensive use. This headlamp integrates two light sources as well as a Wide Angle lens with assisted open-close feature, allowing the user to choose between a long distance focused beam and flood beam proximity lighting.
It is equipped with a white high-output LED and a red LED. The red LED provides back-up lighting useful for preserving night vision, or strobe lighting for increased safety.
With the OS by Petzl software, the user can customize headlamp performance in a number of ways to adapt the lighting intensity or battery life to the type of activity.
Download OS by Petzl for Windows.
Download OS by Petzl for Mac OS X.
- Versatile and powerful:
- three white lighting modes (maximum, economic and strobe)
- two red lighting modes: maximum and strobe
- type of lighting (white or red) is selected by pressing for two seconds on the push-button (the last color used remains in memory for the next use)
- choose between wide or focused beams with the Wide Angle lens
- CORE Lithium Ion Polymer rechargeable battery:
- battery life is equivalent to that of more than 900 type LR03/AAA batteries: the CORE battery recharges up to 300 times (beyond that, its capacity is approximately 30 % lower than its initial capacity)
- OS by Petzl software personalizes the functioning of the headlamp according to the needs or the type of activity.
- This software is used to determine the type of lighting:
when regulated, the light intensity remains constant during use;
unregulated, it diminishes progressively to optimize battery life. It
then becomes possible to adjust, in a very intuitive way and with only a
few clicks, the battery life or the lighting level (maximum or economic
mode) as needed.
- exclusive mounting system allows the battery to be replaced by three LR03/AAA batteries
- compatible with all standard USB chargers (cell phone charger, multimedia device, cigar lighter, solar panel, portable energy source, computer, etc.)
- excellent performance at low temperatures, thanks to Lithium Ion Polymer technology
- Signal whistle:
- for communication or calling for help when visibility is limited
- SOS Morse code illustration on the whistle
E99 AUS: Sold with Lithium Ion Polymer CORE battery and wall charger with US adapter
Compatible with AAA/LR03 batteries (alkaline, Lithium, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd)
Degree of protection: IP X4 (water-resistant)
Recharge time: 3 hours
Number of charging cycles: approximately 300
Weight: 83 g including CORE rechargeable battery
Guarantee: 3 years (300 cycles for CORE battery)
- Versatile and powerful:
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags