You have no items in your shopping cart.
Not sure about your size?
Tested in some of the heartiest downpours the world has to offer, the Backpacker® Magazine award-winning "Sea Somb" is a rainy day classic. The shell offers ultimate waterproof protection, and the brushed lining wicks perspiration away from the skin. The shaped brim directs water away from your face when in monsoon-like conditions.
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.2 / 91 L
- Backpackers® Magazine's 2005 Editor's Choice Gold Award
- Foam-stiffened brim floats
- Moisture-managing tricot lining
- Internal Cinch-Band™ adjustment
- Hook/loop tabs secure brim to dome
- Removable chin cord
- Brim: 3" front & sides, 3 3/4" back
- 8cm front & sides, 9.5 cm back
- no rain Review by ed b
Value Quality Price