Manufacturer's SKU 37592 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 2-3 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee Brands Outdoor Research Feature / Environment Waterproof
Not sure about your size?
In addition to protection and durability, the AirPurge Dry Compression Sack™ features an air permeable/waterproof fabric band that purges excess air from the sack during compression. Fully taped seams and a roll-top closure provide complete water protection.
Formerly known as Hydroseal DryComp AirX Sacks™
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 8.1 / 228 10L
- Air permeable/waterproof fabric band purges air during compression
- Hydroseal®coated nylon is waterproof and durable
- Waterproof taped seams
- Roll-top waterproof closure
- Durable buckle secures roll top
- Internal zippered pocket doubles as small item and stuff sack storage
- Four compression straps
- External daisy chain
- Webbing bottom handle
- Great bag but it costs Review by Mike
Quality Price Value
Needed a dry bag that could hold a change of clothes, and other things that didn't need to get wet. Bag has compression straps to make large things smaller. I haven't had it long so no say on durability yet, but it suits my needs. Only down side is price.
(Posted on 7/22/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags
- Product Video