You have no items in your shopping cart.
The first carbon fiber helmet made with Team Wendy's next generation helmet liner technology.
Leveraging Team Wendy's expertise in helmet liner development and their long-standing partnership with the U.S. Military, the EXFIL Tactical Bump Helmet is their first complete solution for head protection in the tactical market.
Using technology largely developed under an Army Natick Soldier RD&E Center program, the EXFIL features a hybrid sling/polymer structure impact management system that offers improved multi-impact performance. The liner also allows for superior air flow and ventilation by creating standoff between the wearer’s head and the helmet shell. Made of durable TPU, the liner is resistant to wear and environmental extremes.
Designed with functionality in mind, the EXFIL is made of lightweight carbon fiber and is compatible with tactical communication headsets. Picatinny rails provide a wide range of attachment and positioning options, and webbing slots offer cable management. The EXFIL is compatible with most 3-hole NVG shrouds and mounting systems. A custom Wilcox shroud is offered as an add-on option. The helmet also comes equipped with Team Wendy’s newest retention system made with cam-lock sliders for easy and secure adjustment and a Boa® Closure System for optimized stability and fit.
|Head Circumference (cm)||55 - 60||up to 63|
|Head Circumference (in)||21 1/2 - 23 1/2||up to 24 3/4|
|Head Size (USA)||6 7/8 - 7 1/2|| up to 7 3/4
CARBON FIBER SHELL:
- Lightweight with high-strength and stiffness
- Clearance for all popular communications headsets
- Currently available in black and flat dark earth
- Hydro-graphics coming soon
NEXT-GENERATION TEAM WENDY LINER SYSTEM:
- Blunt impact performance exceeds current military requirements (10 ft/sec, 150G max) and offers improved protection against impacts up to 17 ft/sec
- Hybrid sling/polymer structure impact management system
- True multi-impact performance
- Highly durable and resistant to environmental extremes
- Superior air flow and ventilation
NEXT-GENERATION TEAM WENDY RETENTION SYSTEM:
- Cam-lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Boa Closure System for optimized stability and fit
TEAM WENDY ACCESSORY RAIL SYSTEM:
- Magpul MOE compatible
- Includes Picatinny rails
- T-slot attachments provide a wide range of attachment and positioning options
- Webbing/cord slots for cable management and additional attachment points
- Bungee cord NVG stabilizers
- Beyond Protection: Rail Hack Blog
3-HOLE NVG DRILLING:
- Compatible with most 3-hole NVG shrouds and mounting systems
- Custom Wilcox shroud offered as an add-on option
- Loop panels for ID badges, IR beacons & NVG counterweight
- Excellent piece of kit Review by Christopher Mark Heben
Value Quality Price
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)