Manufacturer's SKU 56400 Shipping Disclaimer Ships Within 3-5 Business Days. Manufacturer's Warranty Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee Brands Outdoor Research
Not sure about your size?
The Cirque™ is a durable, technical soft shell built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. With added fleece insulation, the highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in icy conditions. The zippered handwarmer pockets - designed to sit above a harness or hipbelt - make sure energy bars and maps remain accessible even while you're on belay.
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 20.6 / 583 L
- Durable, highly-breathable, and wind resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric; brushed nylon face/polyester backing
- Brushed tricot collar with drawcord adjustment
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; high-set pockets sit above harness or hip belt
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual-pull hem adjustments Fabric: 50% nylon / 43% polyester / 7% spandex, double-weave, stretch woven fabric
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags